Tag Archives: knee sprain

Knee Physio Rehab Approach To A MCL Sprain

MCL sprain and knee physio rehab

MCL sprain not as glamorous as an ACL injury In the world of knee injuries, the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) gets all the attention. Because of this, we don’t give medial collateral ligament (MCL) sprains the attention they deserve. An MCL sprain is a common knee injury – particularly in team sports. They occur often […]

ACL Rupture Physio Rehab Programs

ACL Rupture Physio Rehab Programs

Reducing Risk: The Key For An ACL Rupture Physio It is estimated that around 70% of ACL sprains occur through non-contact mechanisms. Leaving only 30% resulting from direct contact with another object or person. Therefore, mechanism of injury for an ACL sprain is often associated with a deceleration, coupled with an awkward landing, cutting, pivoting […]