Why Move With Us?
We want to provide patient-centred care. That sounds a bit fluffy, so what does it actually mean?
- Research supports that the best Randwick physio and podiatry care often entails education and active patient involvement.
- We want to provide the best care possible in our local community – the kind of care we would want for our own friends and family.
- Injuries can be private and personal, and we want to create an inclusive, warm and caring environment, without sacrificing the required privacy or quality that many conditions frequently require.
- Healthcare should be efficient and affordable. We hate the up-sell that is sometimes associated with healthcare, so our aim is to tailor patient management in a way that best fits the individual’s needs, while still providing expert level care.
- Early treatment is the best treatment. We don’t want our patients waiting days or weeks to be seen, so our aim is to always be able to provide timely care.